Integreon is a trusted provider of integrated legal, research and business support solutions to professionals, including law firms and corporate law departments, leading corporations, financial services organisations and professional services firms.
Our 2,000+ associates work globally to support our demanding clients, we also excel in business support services such as IT, document processing, human resources and finance.
We are recruiting for an experienced MI Analyst to join our established legal client in central Bristol.
The successful candidate will be working within the Systems and Management Information team providing regular reporting support and ad hoc analytical support.
- Produce internal performance reports including monthly management information packs, weekly flash report, Key Account analysis, Partner Business review forms etc.
- Produce external Client information reports in line with client requests for content and format
- Analysis of large volumes of data, for data integrity and data cleansing
- Encourage and receive active delegation from Practice Group Finance teams
- Close relationships with other Integreon service delivery teams to provide seamless service to fee earning teams
- Responding to ad hoc requests from throughout the firm
Client Service Objectives
Consistently deliver high quality services on time, with a focus on responsiveness, client satisfaction, effective client communication and client service orientation
Assist in identifying and implementing ways to develop and deliver products and services to meet client objectives and Integreon business needs
Identify and implement process improvements that maximise efficiency and effectiveness
Assist in identifying and executing ways to develop and enhance relationships with clients
Personal Success Characteristics
- Learns from experience and from others
- Keen to develop new ideas and skills
- Responds to requests in a polite and friendly manner
- Shows flexibility in approach
- Communicates well and exchanges information with colleagues
- Is enthusiastic about role and keen to contribute to team
- Works to given timeframes and anticipates likely workflows
- Asks for assistance when required
- Consistently produces accurate work
- Experience of working in a high volume, high demand MI Reporting role
- Ability to manipulate data, with advanced Excel skills (Inclusive of VBA)
- Business Objects or similar reporting tool experience
- SQL experience beneficial
- Exposure to SSRS report development
- The ideal candidate will be of graduate calibre with a good academic record, studying for further accounting qualifications, or have proven experience in a similar role.
Hours of Work
- 37.5 hours per week
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79185516