- Analyse dashboard queries, error messages, stops, schedules and job scheduling information.
- Monitor and control work flow through, as required or assigned, to ensure deadlines and production standards are met.
- Use the correct procedures and checklists when performing tasks, highlighting and ensuring and discrepancies are highlighted.
- Ideally experience within an analytical role within financial services industry
- Good numerate degree
- Enthusiastic and a strong communicator (written and verbal)
- Proactive in identifying and resolving issues
If you are interested in this role please contact India Brattan:
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79177843