Juice Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading professional services company based in Bristol with the appointment of a Relationship Manager. This is a unique opportunity to join a successful organisation, offering flexibility around your working hours / day.
The role of the Relationship Manager is business critical in the ongoing growth and development of the business and will see you successfully managing a wide portfolio of Corporate Relationships, taking accountability for business growth, service, risk and operational delivery.
The main focus will be to obtain strategic feedback, you will also take ownership of retaining, and expand relationships with the clients, by profitably identifying and ensuring the delivery of their needs.
This is a Part-Time opportunity working 3 days per week
Key responsibilities of the role
- Retaining business in challenging and competitive market environments
- Obtaining strategic feedback post delivery
- Inspiring and motivating colleague to ensure a seamless relationship management service is delivered
- Developing effective strategies to manage customer relationships, anticipate customer needs and provide a superior quality service
- Professionally demonstrate the ability to build relationships at CEO level
- Coordinating and collaborating with business partners to ensure that the most appropriate solutions are made available to meet customer needs.
Skills / Experience Required
- A Flexible approach to working - You will conduct approx. 50 meetings per year
- Experience working in relevant professional environment/s
- The ability to manage client relationships at a senior level (CEO and HR Director)
- A full, valid driver's license
- look for innovative ways to improve the service delivered to customers
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others, negotiating effectively and building longstanding relationships
- A track record of making business critical decisions with authority
- Experience of building and managing complex relationships
If this sounds like the next move for you, Kate at Juice Recruitment would love to hear from you today