Agile Delivery Manager London
Agile Delivery Manager
Agile experienced Delivery Manager, Delivering projects and products using the appropriate Agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently. Working with product managers to translate needs into user stories for delivery by designers, user researchers and developers. You’ll be working with product managers to define the roadmap for any product and translate this into user stories for delivery by designers, user researchers and developers.
- Proven ability in delivering projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology.
- Experience working with Product Managers to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories.
- Experience in leading the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Experience in matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience in delivering products built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (Discovery/alpha/beta/production).
- Experience in facilitating the necessary and appropriate agile ceremonies including, daily stand-ups, planning meetings, showcases, and retrospectives.
- Stakeholder management expertise.
- Presentational skills.
- Experience of working in the government/public sector.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924739