£20K -£25K PA
We have the pleasure in recruiting for an experienced Operations Assistant to join the bright, modern offices of our client based in Worthing.
The established organisation who have a global presence are looking for a confident, capable multitasker to join their professional team.
You will be working with a variety of both private and corporate clients, and will be at an advantage if you have a background of working within logistics or security.
The role is varied and duties will include:
* Organising travel arrangements with tight deadlines
* Being proactive and using your initiative to develop and improve operational processes
* Have a strong attention to detail as accurate documentation is essential within this role
* Preparing proposals for clients, assessments, contracts and coordinating closely with third party agencies, vendors and assisting with transport logistics
* You will be actively involved with supporting all global operations
* Professional represent the organisation to prospect clients, operatives and suppliers and enjoy communicating and dealing with any queries face to face, over the phone and via email correspondence
* Arranging flights and hotels for staff and operatives
* You must be a quick learner and familiar with using PowerPoint, Excel and Word. You will also be at an advantage if you have a good understanding of Mac.
We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate they can work in a fast-passed environment, under strict deadlines. You must have the ability to think under pressure and come up with a solution to every problem.
You will need to be able to organise staff and transport and deal with rotas. This is an operational role which requires you to be:
* Be able to multi-task
* Quick thinker
* Team player
* Excellent communicator
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global organisation in a fast-paced operations role. For more information about the role please call Meika at Pier Recruitment on 01273 874154 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.