Asset Data Coordinator
Asset Data Coordinator required to join a large, leading rail contractor to be based in site office working on a high profile rail development project in the Capital!
This particular company is one of the biggest in the business and growing rapidly and they are currently and looking to invest in the right person!
Rate varies between £12-£18ph LTD depending on experience
Daily duties will include things such as;
- Will be required to liaise with other project staff to share information and inform other business areas of lessons learned / best practice
- Help co-ordinate the collection of the above data from suppliers, design leads into the database.
- Up/Downloading drawings onto EB/Aconex/Asite
- Liaising with engineers on site and other contractors and assist in production and approval of project collaboration protocols documents
- To track any changes to asset information and feed back to the Asset Manager.
- Working closely with a team of document controller across multiple different sites
- Will be required to assist engineers and other technical leads with obtaining the required technical data and correctly inputting information in a timely manner.
- Maintain records and regularly report on progress, risks and issues with senior client
- Method statements and Risk Assessments
- Quality checking of documents to ensure they meet client and company standards
Successful candidates must have:
- Previous experience working on site or in a project office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word
- The ability to multitask
- Good attention to detail
It is essential that candidates have a strong site administration and construction background to be shortlisted for the role as limited training is provided and you will need to hit the ground running.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79175757