Financial Accountant - 12 month contract
Financial Accountant - 12 month contract - Manufacturing Industry - Liverpool - to £33,000
Your new company
An international manufacturing business with an operation in the Merseyside area who currently have an opportunity for an experienced Accountant to assist on a 12 month contract basis.
Your new role
You will be responsible for supporting the Finance Team with controlling, reconciling costs and auditing internal controls. You will support to ensure that all plant statutory reporting requirements are met with high standard.
This will include:
- Cost Accounting
- Month End procedures
- Improve quality of Management Information overhead expenditure.
- Fixed Assets
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Revenue and Expenditure Reconciliation
- AR ageing analysis and investigation of overdue invoices.
What you'll need to succeed
- Part qualified accountant (CIMA) or full AAT
- Advanced Excel skills and Accountancy ERP experience
- Experience of Accounting in a manufacturing environment
What you'll get in return
Excellent benefits and competitive salary. Free parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79171301