Visual Basic VBNET Developer
We are recruiting a VB.NET developer for our client based in central Northampton. They are a unique team of designers, developers and marketing strategists with a flair for bringing all of their creativity, ingenuity, knowledge and experience into everything they make for all of their clients.
You will be required to incorporate the main activities of building and maintaining core functionalities of web, desktop and server applications to meet clients' and in-house requests. Primary skills and experience should be with making dynamic database-driven websites and web and desktop applications using multiple tools, languages, frameworks and software packages, and a high level of familiarity is essential.
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4 (and above)
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 2008 / 2012 / 2016
- Visual Basic .NET
- .NET Language Integrated Queries (LINQ)
- REST / SOAP Web Service integration
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 (and above)
- CSS 2 / 3
- HTML 5
- Microsoft Office
Knowledge of the following would also be beneficial to the role
- Microsoft Server 2008 R2 /2012
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0 / 7.0 / 7.5
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 / 2012
- Server and Database backup routines and technologies
- Adobe Creative Suite 6
- Team Foundation Server 2017
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79190317