Post Completions Assistant - Manchester
Conveyancing Post Completions Assistant – Manchester
My client, a highly regarded regional law firm that has numerous offices situated throughout the North West is currently in the market for a Conveyancing post completions assistant. The firm is looking to strengthen its residential property team due to growth within the department. My client is looking for the successful candidate to possess a minimum of 12 months experience working within residential conveyancing.
- Contact clients and third parties to deal with enquiries;
- Confidently communicate with clients & third parties by phone, email and in writing;
- Effectively liaise and build relationships with other internal teams;
- Complete conveyancing registration applications sending completed document to clients and mortgage lenders;
- Deal with balances: calculating whether money is owed to the client/ third party, or whether money is owed to the firm;
- Checking that all requirements have been met and all outstanding matters have been dealt with before creating a file closure form and sending the file to archive;
- Delivery of an effective and client focused service to all service users, fairly and without discrimination; and
- Demonstrate an understanding of complex processes and technical knowledge by fully utilising our internal software systems.
- Have excellent attention to detail;
- Previous experience in a customer service role, preferably within a legal environment would be preferable but not essential;
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills; and
- As you’ll be working in a regulated environment, a high level of numeracy and computer literacy would be desirable.
Remuneration & benefits
My client offers a competitive salary package and the opportunity to receive a training contract.
How to get in touch
For a discussion in confidence about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel who is a Property Legal specialist at SJC Legal.