Production Lead Engineer
Production Engineer - Permanent- Plymouth
My client are a prestigious and established luxury manufacturer based in Plymouth. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a prestigious company with excellent company benefits with the idea of progressing for long term employment.
We are looking for a Lead Production Engineer to manage production resources in an efficient, effective and safe manner to produce high quality products in compliance with the prevailing quality standards.
Key responsibilities of this role are:
- Ensure product is built in the current work instruction/drawing as required
- Identify issues for improvement that will enhance efficiency and solve in a timely manner
- Ensure audits are carried out in a timely manner during production
-Work closely with the Material Controller to ensure timely delivery of labour and materials
-Monitor KPI's and take corrective action as appropriate to ensure adherence to schedule
- Management of Production Team and other employees to ensure paces and quality standards are met
- Complete personal development plans and training requirements for the team
- Work with ME's and other resources to ensure the line is balanced and daily targets are being met
The successful Production Engineer will be qualified to degree level or above and have relevant engineering experience. The successful Production Engineer will be experienced in problem solving methodology e.g. 8D, Ishikawa, 5Whys, and also have experience in utilizing quality tools e.g. FMEA, SPC, Capability studies. The successful Production Engineer will also be experienced in the application of Lean manufacturing techniques e.g. Pull system, Just-in-time, waste elimination.
Please get in touch if interested ASAP as interviews are happening now. Please click APPLY NOW, submit your CV for consideration to or call me on 0161 448 8881.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79169957