Technical Sales Engineer
Technical Sales Engineer required for our client, a European leader and established International producer of Steam and Industrial boilers, burners and more. They are currently recruiting for a Sales Engineer to devlop sales to end users, contractors and consultants for the company's product range including steam generators, fire tube steam boilers, process air heaters and more.
As an engineering sales position, the role will require you to develop detailed specifications and projects, therefore candidates must have an excellent level of technical understanding. The bulk of sales leads are generated through head office and the web, you will be required to follow up and qualify/ develop these leads.
The successful candidate will work closely with, and report to the Technical Sales manager. This is a home based role involving extensive travel and effective time management is essential, your targeted area will Cover the South East and East Midlands from Lincoln down to west sussex.
Sales Engineer Position Overview
Technical Sales Engineer required for a international market leader, to devlop sales to end users, contractors and consultants for the company's product range including steam generators, fire tube steam boilers, process air heaters and more throughout East Anglia and the South east.
Sales Engineer Position Requirements
- Excellent technical understanding combined with sales experience
- Basic knowledge of piping and instrumentation diagrams, electrical diagrams, thermodynamics and process engineering
- Ideally situated to cover the South east & East Anglia patch in a location such as Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire or Cambridgeshire
- Full UK Driving License.
Sales Engineer Position Remuneration
- Basic salary circa £40K (£50-60 OTE)
- Bonuses + Commission
- Quality company car with all expenses covered
- Employer contributed pension (6%)
- Mobile + Laptop
- Excellent expenses scheme
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79184912