Maintenance Engineer - MONDAY TO FRIDAY DAYS ONLY
Maintenance Engineer - MONDAY TO FRIDAY DAYS ONLY!
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
I am currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer for my client who is a large manufacturer within a niche industry. My client is a large business who have clients spread across the entire UK and work within a forever growing market. My client is looking to appoint a maintenance engineer due to continued growth and are planning to appoint another 3 engineers by the end of 2019.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognised mechanical engineering qualification.
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to be multi-skilled however MUST be mechanically biased.
- The successful maintenance engineer can come from various backgrounds due to how niche the market is however any experience on working on pumps will be beneficial!
- The majority of work will be on pre planned maintenance so the successful maintenance engineer must be comfortable with that.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a company in a niche industry who is at the forefront of the industry!
- Working for a business who invests heavily within the engineering department with plenty of opportunities to progress within the business.
- MONDAY TO FRIDAY DAYS ONLY!
- Lots of opportunities to progress further within the business and develop your skills further.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £33,000+
Commutable: Ludlow, Tenbury Wells, Kidderminster
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact David Newland;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79190973