Finance Business Partner
An award winning international business in central Bristol. Commercial Accountant to work as a Finance Business Partner.
Award winning international business who are a leader in their field with an excellent reputation. They are looking to add an experienced and commercial Finance Business Partner to the team.
You will report to the Head of Commercial Finance, the main purpose of the role will be to develop a financial reporting suite for financial management, profitability performance and investments.
You will also support in the development of new financial metrics and tools to support financial reporting, profitability growth, pricing and innovation to maximise profitability. Automating and simplifying current financial reporting and adapting to stakeholder usage will also be key.
As the Finance Business Partner you will build strong working relationships with stakeholders across the business, delivering strong Financial Business Partnering to UK groups, as well as demonstrating a high level of professional expertise and insight into the commercial context of the business.
The right candidate for the role will be a Finance professional with a background ideally in a professional services sector. This will be paired with proven experience in leading effective teams in complex business environments.
The Finance Business Partner will ideally be:
- A Qualified Accountant (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Excellent communications skills including inspiring trust and influencing at all levels
- Demonstrating a confident, credible and accomplished presentation style
- Flexible and capable of undertaking travel to London and other UK locations on an ad hoc basis
- Strong commercial awareness with experience and ability in understanding complex and diverse business requirements
- An ability to develop effective working relationships with senior stakeholders
- Expertise with Elite, Excel and Financial reporting tools is essential
£55k - £65k (dependant on experience) + excellent benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79174890