Outstanding Opportunity - Electrical Controls Service Engineer
Are you a specialist Electrical / Controls Engineer looking for the ultimate company to work for? Want to join a growing prestigous manufacturer? 2016 has seen fabulous growth for one particular Packaging Machinery company and there seems to be no signs of slowing down!
We have recruited x2 engineers recently and now we are looking to add a Electrical Controls Engineer PLC Specialist to the team, this is a fabulous opportunity to develop your career. Not Many roles like this exist!
- Have experience of the packaging machinery industry or robotics in food or pharma
- Live in the North West
- Have a passion for engineering excellence and experience of working as a mechnical maintanence or service engineer.
- Love packaging machinery & high speed automation
- Want to earn circa £65k + per annum
- Have excellent electrical engineering qualifications
- Have experience working for blue chip food or pharma companies
- It would be great if you have worked with case packers, carton erectors, robotic pick and place and automation lines.
If so, then I have the role for you! The job is home based with UK wide travel and offers a excellent package in a supportive and growing company.
Package offered is excellent:
- Basic circa £32/36k pa, very achievable £65k + OTE
- Super pension,
- Great company car,
- Profit share,
- All the tools required to deliver quality service engineer solutions to quality customers.
If this sounds like the engineering role tou have been after, then let's talk, interviews are happening immediately, my client is keen to make this happen quickly.
Hit reply and lets talk.