Lead Brand Manager
Job Title: Lead Brand Manager
We are currently recruiting for an individual to manage the rebranding of this leading investment business.
This role could be based in either the London (near St Pauls) or the Southampton office. The candidate must be prepared to visit the other site on occasion. They could also accommodate a degree of home working.
Key Responsibilities and Scope of role:
Brand strategy and campaign development
- Develop and implement strategic integrated brand campaigns to support the launch and build of our client's brand. This includes: Development of detailed campaign briefs, management of agency relationships - e.g. creative and media agency, development of brand positioning, creation of media laydown plans, creative input and strategic problem solving and end to end campaign development - across a range of channels including digital and sponsorship.
- Support the application of the brand within the individual businesses both in terms of visual identity and campaigns.
- Specify, plan and interpret strategic and/or creative executional brand research, developing recommendations, as appropriate.
- Specify and work with the Research team and third party agencies to implement campaign evaluation and follow up.
- Take an active interest in brand development issues both in and outside of our category, bringing fresh brand learnings and experience from the outside in.
- Co-ordinate with channel marketing colleagues in order to develop, manage, co-ordinate and articulate the objectives and deliverables of our annual brand plans, ensuring that all activity is appropriately tracked
- Manage, co-ordinate and track brand budgets and reporting against plan deliverables.
- Build strong relationships and engage with stakeholders to create plans that the businesses support.
- Brand guardianship and governance
- Implement a framework across the business to support and oversee the appropriate application of brand, representing the voice of 'brand guardian' at all times.
- Ensure that brand standards and guidelines are accurate and up-to-date.
- Participate in regular formal brand management governance processes.
- Champion the appropriate use of brand within the organisation: be a brand ambassador, engaging others from the business to build advocacy.
- Manage and oversee the transition out of the company brand, ensuring understanding and adherence to any trademark agreements.
Brand and reputation tracking
- Work with the Research team and external agency to scope, implement and roll out of a new programme of corporate reputation tracking.
- Assist in delivering the marketing and communications aspects of strategic brand projects. For example support our managed separation programme: the co-ordination and management of corporate branded collateral and the creation and delivery of communications for consumers and advisers.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have substantial experience in growing a brand and/or experience in delivering compelling brand campaigns with measurable success
- Understanding of b2b, insurance or financial services marketing is an advantage but not a pre-requisite
- Have experience of creative development and media planning both ATL and BTL
- Agency-side strategic planning or creative experience would be an advantage.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://freshrecruits.co.uk/equal-opportunities/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79186046