Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) - work with an award-winning technology company based in Reading!
Are you an excellent Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) with excellent test automation skills?
Do you have skills developing Cucumber or Selenium frameworks in Java or HTML5?
Are you keen to further your SDET career with an innovative, successful multi-award winning technology company based in the centre of Reading?
If the answer is yes, then this excellent Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) opportunity could be for you.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to join an award winning technology company who develop cutting edge gaming applications used by millions.
- Offers excellent salaries, bonuses and comprehensive benefits
- Is a multi-award winning, leading software provider in the online gaming sector
- Continues to grow and attract talent due to their continued achievements, thus offering excellent technical career development opportunities
- Offers an inspiring, relaxed, collaborative working environment, working with high calibre cross functional teams
- Develops industry leading software applications delivered in a high availability continuous integration environment
Working as part of the development team the successful Software Development Engineer in Test will build automation frameworks to test Web, Mobile & Tablet products across the board built on various technologies such as HTML5, Flash and Java.
You will build test automation frameworks from scratch in Cucumber and Selenium and will work closely with Java & HTML5 Developers, coding in Java & HTML5 to build cutting-edge and complex test suites for the team.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, successful candidates will have:
- Experience with various testing frameworks/tools: JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, Cucumber, JBehave
- Experience coding in Java or HTML5
- Experience using Node JS, NPM, Nightwatch JS
- Experience of mocking frameworks
- Appium/Mobile/Cucumber/Selenium/BDD/Java/Soap UI
Therefore if you are an experienced Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET), with skills developing Cucumber or Selenium frameworks in Java or HTML5 and are seeking a new SDET opportunity with an award-winning technology company based in Reading, please apply now with your latest CV for feedback and discussion.
Software Development Engineer in Test, SDET, Selenium, Cucumber, Java, HTML, Reading, Berkshire
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79184391