Part Time Administrator - Advanced Microsoft Excel
Part Time Administrator – Advanced Microsoft Excel
£8 - £10 per hour – depending on experience
Monday to Friday 25 – 30 hours per week
We are looking for a versatile Administrator who has experience of working in either a Health and Safety or Quality Administrator position. Your skills experiences and attributes will include…
• Advanced knowledge of excel including creating pivot tables, linking spread sheets, tracking data and information, creating and interpreting data/graphs etc.
• Good knowledge of Outlook, Word and Power Point to assist with formulation of emails/tasks, letters, reports, presentations etc.
• Ability to communicate at all levels – verbally and in writing
• Must be able to work autonomously, on own initiative and prioritise the workload
• Ability to manage and organize projects while paying close attention to detail- with strong analytical skills
• Ability to formulate policies and procedures.
Your main duties will include…
• Tracking and monitoring of accident statistics and system KPI’s
• Developing systems & procedures
• Setting up and taking minutes of meetings, follow up calls and tracking action plans and recommendations to completion
• Support with compiling various reports and translation of documentation
• Assisting with travel planning
• Creating & analyzing spreadsheets and charts and providing statistical information
• Assisting with development of training and presentational materials
• Additional opportunities for designing and carrying out special projects
• Other office duties as needed and assigned
Our client is a leading manufacturer within their field. Due to continued growth, they are currently looking to recruit an additional member of staff to help improve the day to day running of the office. The company are well established and this is your chance to join them in a brand new, exciting role with great prospects for the future.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on LinkedIn.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79176334