Business Intelligence Developer - Leeds - £50,000 Benefits
Business Intelligence Developer - Leeds - £50,000 + Benefits
Excellent opportunity for a Business Intelligence Developer to join a leading supplier of IT Solutions to the Public Sector. As part of the Product team, the role will have overall responsibility for the design, implementation and ownership of the business intelligence solution. The role is offering up to £50,000 basic, to be based in Leeds.
As a Business Intelligence Developer ou will report to the Product Manager. The role includes Home based working with weekly on-site customer and office visits.
- Estimate, plan, design, develop and support enterprise level business intelligence solution to agreed specifications and timescales.
- Managing the technology platform and future design decisions in order to deliver a quality BI offering for both the present day and future of the solution.
- Creation of business-critical dashboards and reporting, delivering visualisation that allows end users to easily explore data.
- Design of data model and ETL processes to ensure the environment is optimal.
- Knowledge of the wider BI marketplace, in particular the Microsoft technology stacks and visualisation tools.
- Experience designing and implement Data warehousing solutions.
- Good communication skills both internally and with customers.
- Experience dealing with customers and translating customer feedback into requirements.
- Commercial awareness.
- Self-motivated and driven to continue to improve both the product and personally
Experience of Power BI is desirable but not essential.
For more information or to apply for the role, please send your CV to the advert immediately.
We are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79185884