Production Commissioning Engineer
The ONE Group have an exciting opportunity for a product commissioning engineer to work for our client who is based on the border of Herts/Cambs. Our client are a market leader in the field of automated laboratory equipment manufacture.
- Working hands on to document, test and commission automated equipment
- Working closely with the build, commission & manufacturing engineers, purchasing team and other functions
- Schedule manufacturing priorities within the team
- Ensure all product documentation is kept up to date
- Time spent in a precision assembly environment
- Extensive understanding of mechanical/electrical & Electronic assembly
- Conversant with the reading of mechanical/Electrical and pneumatic drawings
- Understanding of engineering materials, finishes and tolerances
- Proven electrical experience wiring, fault finding and testing
- PC/IT Literate
- Good test abilities
- Proven mechanical and electrical assembly
- Understand importance of Q/C/T within a build environment
- 25 Days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Health Insurance
- 10% employer contribution pension scheme
If you are interested in this opportunity as a Production Commissioning Engineer please click to apply.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79190491