Risk Specialist - Biotechnology company
New position - West Midlands
Entry level position - Permanent full time
Are you a dedicated scientist who has had exposure to risk management or design control within an industrial environment and wish to pursue this as a career? My client is a leading multi-national biotech company in the west midlands and are looking to take on new head count due to departmental expansion. This role will be office based and require a good scientific background along with some industrial exposure to the documentation involved in risk management or design control.
The successful applicant
- You will have a life sciences degree or related
- You will have had industry exposure to the documentation side of either risk management or design control
- You will have an excellent eye for detail and be confident with data analysis
- You will have excellent communication skills
- Based in central office and laboratory facilities you will form part of the larger QA department
- You will be involved in the documentation of risk management and ensuring the companies compliance with ISO standards namely ISO13485 and ISO14971
- You will Ensure risk management plans are followed and implemented
- You will periodically review documentation during product lifecycles and take action as appropriate
This is a great opportunity to work within a larger QA department and observe product lifecycles and gain understanding of the quality and risk environment.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79190551