CORPORATE TAX SENIOR - GROWING SUCCESSFUL PRACTICE
Corporate Tax Senior - Growing Successful Practice - Job Summary
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Tax Senior to join a successful and growing large practice based in Cheshire. This is an excellent opportunity to be an integral part of a team that has been instrumental in the development of this successful Practice.
Corporate Tax Senior - Growing Successful Practice - Role Responsibility
- To ensure our company client portfolios and tax affairs are up to date and to ensure the correct corporation tax is paid in a timely fashion.
- To review and prepare corporation tax computations.
- To assist the corporation tax manager in supervising the corporation tax team
- Clearing tax queries with managers and clients
- Dealing with all types of corporation tax correspondence
- Reviewing returns prior to submission
- Monitoring compliance processes i.e. month end report
Corporate Tax Senior - Growing Successful Practice - The Ideal Candidate
- ACA/ACCA and training towards CTA CTA ATT
- Experience of a corporation tax return cycle
- Sound knowledge of UK corporate taxation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Capable of working under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues
Detail2Retail is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Retailers.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924971