Graduate Management and Sales Trainee - Bristol
Are you a money-motivated and business-focused graduate looking for a career with great earning potential? Do you want to work in an environment that will enable to you take on responsibility, contribute to the success of the business from day one but without the cold-calling and cheap sales pitches?
Our client is one of the largest electrical distribution businesses in the UK and a leading nationwide group of companies with an annual turnover exceeding £1 billion. Joining their location in Bristol as a Graduate Management and Sales Trainee you will receive a basic salary of up to £20,000, plus a host of other benefits including:
* An uncapped annual bonus linked to your performance and that of your branch
* Progression to an external sales role, with a package including a company car, smart phone and laptop
* Initial products and skills training in various business fields, including industry sales training
* Opportunity to meet, liaise with and learn from successful managers within the business
* Salary review after 6 months
* Optional membership of the company pension scheme
As a Graduate Management and Sales Trainee you will:
* Develop strong relationships with prospective and existing clients
* Gain an insight into various fields of the business
* Liaise with various stake holders and negotiate deals
* Drive for results in a competitive professional B2B sales environment
* Help to identify new business opportunities
* Receive bespoke mentoring and training
* Be offered an initial starting salary of £18,000-£20,000 with salary review after 6 months
* Prove yourself, gain autonomy and progress within the business
This opportunity does not involve cold-calling and you won't be required to churn out sales pitches. This is a professional business to business sales opportunity where you will not only have the chance to progress but will be given the tools needed to achieve it.
As one of 3 major players in the electrical distribution industry and employing over 4,500 people at 350+ locations across the UK, the company is passionate about developing graduate talent. Many of their managers initially started their career as trainees and now run their own business within the group - earning £40,000-£50,000+.
To learn more about the opportunity, watch this video: https://watch?v=vJL3ep0YjWE
You should be a driven university graduate who is:
* Money motivated, target-focused and passionate about building solid business relationships
* Seeking a career in a professional business to business sales environment
* A natural networker with experience in customer service and/or sales
* A competitive self-starter with the drive and ambition to succeed and progress
* Well-presented, polished and eager to impress at business meetings
* A positive, confident and enthusiastic communicator
* Commercially aware with strong business acumen
* A confident driver with a full UK licence
If you are an ambitious, outgoing graduate looking for a brilliant opportunity to develop a long term career, then they are definitely looking for someone like you. Don't miss out, apply today!
About Bridgewater Graduates
Take a look at the Graduates Portal on our website (or visit our pages on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook) for more graduate opportunities, CV tips, interview pointers and career advice.