Senior Credit Controller - Permanent
Are you looking for a new role within credit control in the Reigate area?
Our client are in the business services and utilities industry and looking to add to their current credit control team.
Within the role you will be accountable for:
- Monitor day-to-day service delivery in Credit/ Payment Services area, managing relationships with the outsourced partner and / or internally as appropriate.
- Analyse trends, identify anomalies and track performance against KPIs including spin targets. Using this information, recommend process changes internally or to be adopted by the outsourced partner
- Manage UK based direct reports if and where required.
- Ensure an effective and fit for purpose Collections and Payment Admin function.
- Proactively seek to identify opportunities to refine and improve business processes to manage risk, increase effectiveness and efficiency to enhance the customer experience.
- Manage and participate in projects internally and be the liaison / manager for projects taking place within the outsourced partner, with authority to authorise and sign project documents where appropriate.
- Manage and resolve complex or sensitive customer issue and complaints escalated from our outsourced partner.
- Analyse causation of escalated issues and identify process improvements, recommending or implementing these as appropriate.
- Ledger management and successful collections.
- Co-ordinate the administrative process in dealing with refunds and write-offs accurately and efficiently with a view to minimising loss
The successful candidate will have a proven record working in credit control and will have worked with 3rd party companies and/or service delivery.
£28,000 - £30,000 (Depending on experience)
up to 15% bonus
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79179442