Engineer - Nights
Do you easily retain information about machines and tools; their designs, repairs, maintenance, etc.? Are you a qualified Engineer with the desire to work in a company offering excellent benefits and room for progression? Enjoy working nights? If so, this may be the perfect role for you.
As Site Engineer, you can expect to…
- Ensure the maintenance of all equipment; trouble shooting and diagnosis of faults, performing preventative maintenance tasks as and when required
- Liaise with suppliers and production management as required
- Successfully maintain critical stock levels in line with cost controls etc.
- Attend regular team meetings and training, as needed
- Assist, support and work in general operations
The ideal Site Engineer will have/be…
- At least three years’ experience in equipment maintenance
- Confidence working in a fast paced production environment
- Sound engineering/electrical knowledge
- Strong diagnostic skills and an ability to think critically
Pre and post machinery experience is desirable but not essential, however would advance your application. This is the same for a 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations City and Guilds qualifications.
There are also a set of physical demands that the Site Engineer will be expected to meet, these are; an ability to stand/walk for the majority of the day, confidence working in confined and sometimes cramped conditions and self-reliance with heavy lifting, pushing and pulling items, climbing, crawling and squatting.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79189845