Harper May is currently working with an incredibly exciting construction/technology SME company based in the City. Despite having only been founded three years ago, my client has experienced phenomenal growth and is currently in the process of expanding into the Asian market. My client works closely with some of the world's largest brands across a variety of sectors, with many more enticing deals in the pipeline. Thanks to their growth they are currently searching for a Finance Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of one of the capital's most dynamic SMEs as they continue to expand.
- Producing full management account packs.
- Working closely with the Managing Director in project based work, including providing ad-hoc analysis as required.
- Leading the budgeting and re-forecasting processes.
- Producing and analysing P&L reports.
- Managing and mentoring a team of two junior accountants.
- Balance sheet and bank reconciliation.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA part or fully qualified.
- Experience working in construction would be beneficial.
- Motivated candidate happy to work in a hand-on role.
- Highly sociable candidate at ease working in my client's very laidback environment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79168913