Senior Financial Accountant
Newly qualified ACA (equivalent) or/with up to two years post qualified experience and looking for your first move to industry? This leading Not-for-Profit brand is looking for a stand-out Senior Financial Accountant to join their team in the heart of London. Home to a range of world-class products and services this is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative and commercially focussed organisation with clear scope to progress professionally.
Reporting to the Head of Finance your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of the annual statutory accounts and audit files for a number of group entities
- Maintaining and ensuring accuracy of the general ledger and fixed assets including completing and reviewing balance sheet reconciliations
- Supporting the Head of Finance in managing the Financial Accounting team including overseeing the transaction processing function and Payroll
- Review current processes and identify effective process improvements
- Provide analysis in relation to the balance sheet and cash flow statement and assist in the preparation of long term planning
This is an ideal opportunity for a newly qualified ACA (equivalent) looking to make their first move from practice to industry. Previous audit exposure to Charity SORP accounting is highly advantageous as is an interest in the creative arts. The successful candidate will have a strong technical skill set and will be able to effectively communicate financial insight to stakeholders across the business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79166592