Financial Controller Bahamas Hotel
The current vacancy is a Financial Controller to work closely with the Director of a large 500 room hotel. You will manage two qualified Assistant Controllers in a fast-paced hands on role that requires strong leadership and people skills. You will oversee reporting, risk management, training, external audits and cash flow analysis, among other aspects of the business
As the Financial Controller your duties will include:
• Preparation and completion of month end process.
• Preparation of balance sheet reconciliation.
• Preparing accurate and timely monthly statements inclusive of analysing and investigating variances and summarising data.
• Ad-hoc duties directed by CFO.
• Assisting the GM with the ad-hoc provision of information as required.
• Completion of self-audit and support to external and internal audit.
• Conduct monthly audits to ensure all departments are complying with company policy and procedures.
• Ensuring efficient control systems are in place for forecasting and controlling expenditure including payroll and gross margins are a key part of the role.
To be a successful Financial Controller you will have the following skills and experience:
• Qualified Account preferred, CA, CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar.
• Proven similar working experience as a Financial controller within the hospitality industry – ideally large hotels or resorts.
• A keen eye for detail.
• Ability to start in 8 to 10 weeks.
In return, the Controller will receive a base package of $100,000 (after tax) per annum.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79185885