Management Accountant - Top Firm
Accurate processing of client's financial data and the preparation of management accounts and associated outputs, within the time-frame agreed with the client or required by statute.
The client is a well known, top Firm based in Guildford with a large team and a wide variety of financial and business expertise to provide a comprehensive range of accountancy and financial advisory services to both corporate and private clients.
- Prepare and input client transactions into computerised ledger system.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts for clients.
- Visiting client offices to undertake on-site accounting needs.
- Attend to VAT Registrations.
- Prepare quarterly VAT/EC Sales list returns from financial information supplied by client.
- Preparation of annual financial statements, including statutory accounts, partnership accounts and sole trader
- accounts for tax purposes.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Strong academic history.
- Prior experience of computerised working packages.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Understanding of new standards.
Salary between £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79167988