Primary School Teachers needed for April 2018 Start
If you are a primary school teacher tired of working on supply then Servoca Education can help you find a long term or permanent KS1 or KS2 contract starting from April 2018.
Rather than waiting for ad hoc days in primary schools scattered all over London why not let the dedicated team at Servoca education find you a school located in the following boroughs;
As with most things in London primary schools in these boroughs are diverse, interesting and multi cultural, offering you an environment to work in that is vibrant, positive and fulfilling on a daily basis.
The opportunities can range from:
- Long term maternity cover
- TLR and opportunities for progression available for the right candidate
Head teachers in these primary schools are always happy to welcome either NQT's and FQT's who are committed to ensuring that all pupils receive a well rounded and comprehensive education along with having the;
- Ability to motivate and challenge pupils with an excellent understanding of the class teachers teaching style to ensure consistency within the classroom
- A great use of time management to ensure effective use of teaching time
- Maintain the high expectations of behaviour and discipline
- Monitor and assess students' progress and remain in liaison with teachers for continuity
- Establish effective working relationships and set a good example through professional conduct
- Excellent ability to engage students with fun and exciting lessons using a variety of resources
If you would like help in finding a primary school that you can call home in North London then please click 'Apply' and attach a CV along with full contact details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79164077