Leeds Building Society is looking for a Mortgage Administrator to join our Mortgage Services department based at City Exchange in the heart of Leeds city centre. The job holder is responsible for processing Mortgage accounts post completion and pre arrears, including the Deeds work, Interest only end of term Contact Strategy for the sterling and euro mortgage books within the agreed service standard and delivering excellent customer service.
Furthermore, you will support the Team Leader and Senior Mortgage Administrator in reviewing existing processes with a view to achieving improved efficiency and customer service.
Do you have the skills and experience required?
• Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
• Previous experience in the customer service sector.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• The job holder must be willing to develop good internal and external customer relations and maximise efficiencies, customer service and business opportunities.
• Strong PC skills including Word / Excel
• Telephone Skills
Have you seen our Reward package?
- Competitive salary and annual performance related bonus scheme
- 26 days annual holiday and annual holiday purchase scheme
- Annual volunteering day
- Exclusive colleague mortgage deals
- Leeds Colleague Association scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme, Cycle flex scheme
- Health Shield cash plan & Life assurance
- Long service awards
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance scheme
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Travel ticket loans – bus and train
Are you looking for a rewarding career? We see all colleagues as key to our success. Life at Leeds Building Society is both stretching and rewarding and we provide a wide range of training and development opportunities to help you build a successful career with us.
What do you know about Leeds Building Society?
We are the 5th biggest building society in the UK with 140 years of experience and we have every intention of getting better and better. We are totally committed to do what we were set up to do – to help people save money and to buy their own home.
We've won a whole host of awards over the years including Best Companies accreditation, which reflects our continued commitment to colleagues and the customer service they provide to our members. We work hard to develop a product range to try to meet our members' needs, and partner with numerous local communities and chosen charities.
We're not a bank – we're a mutual, which means we're owned by our members and are run exclusively in their best interests. .
Interested in applying?
- Click “Please Apply” below.
Leeds Building Society is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79179731