Accounts Payable Specialist
A fast growing Consultancy group is looking to hire a Accounts Payable Specialist on a permanent basis. Based in their modern offices in The City, this is a key role reporting into the Group Financial Controller.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of Accounts Payable for UK and HK offices.
- Coding, approving and processing of invoices - ensuring that they have been coded to projects and accounts correctly;
- Posting and allocating cash payments and receipts;
- Supplier statement reconciliations;
- Weekly bank reconciliation
- Working with the London Biller, to ensure that the billing is being done timely and accurately
- Ensure that all billable expense have been billed onto the client in line with their contract
This is a great role for someone with at least 3 years' experience in Accounts Payable role. You will be confident communicating with all levels of stakeholders as well as be able to build relationships efficiently. You will have strong excel skills whilst having a problem solving mentality and be able to work in a demanding and fast paced environment. Please apply now if you have what it takes.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79191795