Asset Manager (AM593)
Asset Manager (AM593)
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at *********************** for current vacancies.
Currently, we are recruiting for the following:
Purpose: To ensure that the estate assets and their documentation are managed and
controlled in a robust manner and that the Annual Maintenance Plan (AMP) is produced in accordance with statutory requirements.
* Direct and manage the annual conditioning surveys to inform the AMP including estimates for the work.
* Manage the Asset Data Team to collate, update and maintain an accurate asset database including the management of maps, drawings and asset plans and information.
* Manage the Asset Programme Team to provide Scopes of Work for all lifecycle, minor new works and change projects using engineering good practice, company approved software and ADSL's management processes and procedures
* Manage the Tidworth and Bulford AIS Team through the Army Rebasing Plan construction programme
* Acceptance into Service of new Buildings and Grounds, ensuring all relevant data is shared with other Departments.
Experience & Skills Required:
* An industry recognised professional qualification in engineering, building services or facilities management.
* Proven track record of recording, managing and utilising data to provide meaningful information on which management of the estate can be rationally based
* Can demonstrate analysis of survey information and other related estates data to provide succinct Scope of Works to support Change, Lifecycle planning and the AMP.
* Experience of reviewing contractors' quotes, tender returns and work estimates to substantiate or challenge value for money
Closing Date: 19 January 2018
If you are interested, would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle at Gi Group on ************ and email your CV
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924651