Reporting to: Head Teacher and Deputy Head Teacher
Do you want to join a thriving primary school?
Are you an inspirational and progressive teacher who is passionate about children learning?
Are you an experienced KS1 teacher or NQT seeking your next role?
Then this excellent opportunity in an OFSTED rated 'Outstanding' school in Tavistock is looking to appoint a dedicated and reliable key stage one teacher to join their teaching team. This role is open to both experienced teachers and NQT's and is a full-time, permanent basis.
This post requires someone who has:
- Have QTS or NQT status
- Be able to build effective relationships with pupils
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have experience in leading the future development of pupils
- A clear understanding of engaging children in learning to high expectations
The school can offer you:
- Opportunity to develop and share best practice
- Work alongside some of the most talented, gifted established teachers.
As a teacher working with Randstad Education, you will benefit from:
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
If this KS1 role is of interest then do not hesitate to apply! Click APPLY NOW or contact Nicky at Randstad Education for a friendly and confidential chat. You will need relevant teaching qualification, recent experience of the National Curriculum and an up to date DBS or willing to apply for one.
If this position isn't for and you have a friend in mind we have a referral scheme in which you can get £300 worth of Love2Shop vouchers if you refer a friend to us: https://www.randstad.co.uk/job-seeker/areas-of-expertise/education/refer-a-friend/
Contact: Nicky harris Phone: 01752 269780 Email:
Reference: Key Stage One Permanent Teacher
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79164653