Accounts Manager - Excellent Accountancy Practice
Our client, near Sittingbourne is a leading Chartered Accountancy practice, with an excellent reputation and provides a superb environment for accounting professionals looking to progress in their careers. They have strong relationships with their clients and work in a very friendly and encouraging working environment. They are consistently winning new work, and expanding their business, therefore a focus on client service is essential.
A progressive and interesting firm of chartered accountants near sittingbourne with a very ambitious growth plan.
Putting their staff first, they work hard to ensure they are challenged in their role and rewarded well.
A hierarchical structure means the routes to develop, increase your skill set and bring ideas to the business are endless and encouraged.
The responsibilities of this Accounts Manager role is to:
- Manage the firms wide spectrum of clients from small turnover concerns to corporate clients, SMEs and OMBs
- The firm also has some really significantly sized clients, so there will be scope for rally varied client exposure.
- You will take on the management of a significant sized portfolio, with a team of professional support staff around you to deliver.
- The firm has an interest is start-up/ fast growth businesses, and therefore someone with an advisory background would be of interest.
- Working closely with the Corporate Finance team in supporting various projects the firm takes on.
- The majority focused on accounts and general practice services
- The firm is expanding and has structured growth and development plans in place and therefore presents a superb career opportunity for practice professionals looking to progress in their accounting careers as there will be potential for progression in the role and firm.
- To have a focus on Business Development, seeking potential opportunities to secure future clients for the firm.
The successful candidate will be ACA/ ACCA qualified with a proven track record within an accountancy practice who are looking to accelerate their career within a leading, and ambitious firm of Chartered Accountants near Sittingbourne.
A background gained within the accountancy practice sector with skills across accounts, audit and general accountancy practice services and tax.
Advisory experience would be preferred but not essential.
You will have experience in managing people as well as a portfolio of clients.
The ideal candidate will have a commercial mindset and eager to expand their network through proactive business development.
A competitive salary £40,000- £50,000 + package and uncapped career potential.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79168613