Service Engineer - Leicester/Nottingham - Permanent
Are you a motivated, reliable and hardworking professional seeking a new challenge with a leading employer?
Do you have experience with UPVC and Timber frames such as doors?
Our market leading construction client has a new and exciting opportunity for motivated and driven Service Engineer to work in the Nottingham and Leicester area on a permanent basis.
Working in the field, you will attend homes and properties to conduct surveys to provide information in order for new products can be installed. You will also attend the properties to fit and finish new installations e.g. entrance doors.
- Excellent range of benefits
- Full fitting training provided
- Van, Fuel, equipment all provided
- £26k Basic + Bonuses + Over time (Up to £40k realistic earnings)
- Excellent company with progression and training
- Attend properties and site to validate jobs
- Carry our surveys, photographs and confirm materials and quantities needed
- Carry out and complete repair and fitting work
- Provide excellent levels of Customer service
- Support on on call services when needed (Additional call-out pay)
- Proven experience of working with UPVC and Timber frames (fitting training provided)
- Full clean driving license
- Located in the Leicester or Nottingham area
- Organised and able to plan work
- Customer focused and professional
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
For more information, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79190400