Lead Installation Engineer
Lead Installation Engineer / Installation / Electrical Engineer / NICEIC / C&G 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
Lead Installation Engineer with C&G 17th Edition Wiring Regulations and a Full UK Driving Licence is needed for our client, an award-winning vertically integrated, global manufacturer of energy saving lighting solutions. This is a mobile field position, reporting to their Swindon office.
They work with high profile clients on exciting projects across the world, including O2, BMW, Gibbs and Dandy, Scribbler, Evans Cycles, Growthpoint Properties, Plaza Premium Lounge and ISPT.
They are now looking for a Lead Installation Engineer to supervise one of their small, award-winning teams to deliver a high-quality service whilst ensuring costs are controlled.
You will be required to travel to customer sites daily, within a 2 hour radius from Swindon. A van and fuel card are provided.
In this role, you will:
- Lead a small team of engineers to the company's objectives
- Report any electrical safety issues to head office to action with the customer
- Report any site-specific lamp / access / information useful for follow up visits
- Maintain regular communication with clients
- Ensure the employee vehicle is kept clean, inside and out
- Ensure there is sufficient stock and ordering replacement stock
- Be required to wear the company t-shirts at all times
- C&G 17th Edition Wiring Regulations (Or similar/equivalent)
- Full, Clean UK Driving licence
- Replacement Product Installation
- Portable Appliance Testing
- NICEIC compliance
- Electrical Fault Diagnosis
- Supervisory experience
- LED Lighting installation experience
- Experience in working on retail/commercial sites
40 hour week, but days may be 8-10 hours long, flexibility is required.
Benefits: paid overtime, company van, 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, banked hours scheme, childcare vouchers, employee of the month recognition awards, annual pay review, product discounts
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, growing team of Installation Engineers within a fast moving company. If you have the skills and would like to be an integral part of the company's growth, our client would love to hear from you!
Click APPLY now if this sounds of interest.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924379