A leading sustainable technologies company are looking for an Electrochemical Engineer to support Quality Control and Application testing associated with product development activities. Experienced in processing Nickel battery materials into electrodes and assessing performance.
Commutable from: Middlesborough, Hartlepool, Darlington, Newton Aycliffe
Suitable for: Electrochemical Engineer
- The Electrochemical Engineer will be responsible for hands-on work testing new products and materials, providing critical support to enable rapid product and process development efforts associated with Nickel based cathode technology. Emphasis will be on rigorous testing, adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and effective time management, coupled with continuous improvement activities/development of advanced diagnostics.
- The Electrochemical Engineer will execute the day-to-day electrochemical testing of materials manufactured and under development, related to technology industrialisation and process innovation programmes.
- Maintaining rigorous and traceable QC documentation; concomitant data capture and management will be the responsibility of the Electrochemical Engineer in this position.
- Provide inputs to generate standardised electrochemical performance reports, extracting key insights and contributing information to enable product release sign-off
- The Electrochemical Engineer will engage with the broader Nickel materials development programme to clearly map the impact of product/process changes to measurable product features
- Support the Commercial team in engaging and supporting customers
- Graduated with a PhD in Chemistry or Electrochemistry; alternatively, demonstrable experience in related field
- Experience processing Nickel battery materials into electrodes and assessing their performance electrochemically will be viewed as advantageous
- Strong communication skills to relay results across sites and within broader team
- Demonstrable experience in handling large data sets and generating high quality, timely reports with clear attention to detail
To apply send your CV to Kelly Snelling or contact Kelly to discuss further *************
If this role is not for you but may suit someone you know, we offer a worthwhile referral incentive (a £300 gift card of your choice or Charitable Donation) as a thank you. Please contact us or visit our website for details.
Equally to see the full and latest spread of roles currently being handled by Consilium Recruit, be it Permanent, Contract or Interim across all sectors, please visit, or even better bookmark our web site for future reference.
Established in 2001, Consilium Recruit is an award winning technical through to executive recruitment consultancy that partners world class Automotive, Aerospace, Energy, and Manufacturing & Engineering organisations worldwide.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959925510