Role: Factory Manager
Due to the expansion of our client there is an opportunity for a Factory Manager to join a leading foodservice company at their brand new factory. You will be responsible for several Continuous Improvement projects and analysing and improving the general performance of the factory.
- As Factory Manager you will be responsible for running of the production facility.
- Focus on site budgets, yield, labour, waste and quality reduction projects
- Maintaining a balanced scorecard against KPIs to drive further growth.
- Review people and processes onsite in order to develop and execute an improvement programme for the site
- A background working in a similar within the Meat industry.
- A good knowledge of the tools and techniques of Continuous Improvement and how to integrate them in to a business, best practice manufacturing methods.
- BRC Grading
- IOSH / NEBOSH
- Proven track record of managing people and operational change
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability inspire and produce energetic performances
- Management / Leadership training
- HNC / HND in Engineering or Production
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting business with a fantastic reputation in their sector. In return for meeting the above criteria, the successful Factory Manager will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
ElevateRTC are a specialist food industry recruiter. This vacancy is just one of a number of positions that we currently have available in this sector. To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. ElevateRTC are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Similar Roles: Production Manager, Head Of Production, Production Team Manager, Factory Manager, Shift Supervisor, Shift Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Manufacturing Team Manager, Front Line Manager, Flm, First Line Manager, Operations Manager Site Manager, Continuous Improvement Manager, Ci Manager, Lean Manager
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79170107