Client Accountant - Real Estate
Our client is one of the top successful Real Estate providers globally specifically within the commercial, residential and industrial sectors. Due to recent promotions they are now looking for a Client Accountant to join their team of property/client accountants.
The role must include but not limited to:
- Ensuring accurate reconciliation of client reports for example VAT and client statements.
- Reporting standard reports to clients.
- Updating the annual service charge budgets in accordance with internal KPIs.
- Managing and maintaining the service charge funds of each property under remit.
- Handling and maintaining the property and tenant lease database for all clients under remit.
- Managing housekeeping of lease data and financial data on databases.
- Ensuring that cash-flow and funding for each property service charge is adequate.
- Liaising with the property service charge team ensuring completion of service charges within best practice guidelines.
- Handling appropriately with any property transfers as per internal guidelines.
- Understanding and clear outstanding items as identified on the annual balance sheet.
- Carrying out frequent housekeeping and cleansing of all cash balances held.
- Monitoring cash handling income in accordance with compliance team's instruction.
- Managing specific communication between the line manager and various teams in order to deliver the finance service for the client.
- Maintaining professional working relationships with clients and ensuring that good client service has been delivered.
The person: to apply you MUST have experience working in Real Estate as well as having at least 2 years' experience in property management accounting. The candidate must have an articulate understanding on how to use Project Management Systems such as MRI, Yardi and Qube, and proven excellent organisational skills together with great communication skills.
www.tridentint.com Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79167867