Experienced Structural Engineer
Experienced, Structural Engineer
Salary up to £35k + Benefits
Our client has a strong reputation within the South East of England and South Anglia for providing cost-effective design solutions to a wide range clients; current workload includes schools, retail parks, waste recycling facilities and commercial offices, as well as major residential developments through to bespoke new build homes and domestic scale projects. Our client is seeking an experienced Structural Engineer who is looking for a new challenge moving into 2018. You will be offered a competitive salary plus benefits package and on-going training and support.
This diverse range of project leads gives engineers the right experience to pass their Chartership interviews and exams with the Institution of Structural Engineers.
In order to be considered for this Structural Engineer role you will:
- Have gained a Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- Have gained a minimum of 2-3 years' (or more) Civil/Structural Engineering experience working within a UK design consultancy.
- Proven ability to design and develop structural details with minimum supervision.
- You will have a working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Experience in use of 3D design Software such as MasterSeries/TEDDS/TEKLA
- You'll have good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ideally, hold a full driving licence.
For this Structural Engineer role our client is offering;
- A friendly and supportive work environment.
- Progression towards Chartership interview and exams.
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus schemes.
In order to discuss this Structural Engineer role and other similar roles within Structural Engineering please call MIKAELA on 01792 341104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk