Software Implementation Consultant - Payroll Software
Role: Software Implementation Consultant - Payroll Software
Location: Home based with UK Travel
Package: £35,000- £40,000, Car allowance & excellent benefits
My client, a leading provider of Payroll software solutions require a Software Implementation Consultant with a background of implementing Payroll Software to undertake full life cycle implementations including, requirements gathering, functional & system configuration & training. This role is home based with travel to our clients
- Deliver onsite consultancy/training to clients
- Provide in house and onsite services for new clients - installations, upgrades, migrations from 3rd party platforms
- Upgrade, convert and migrate existing clients to new releases
- Experience implementing Payroll Software solutions either working for a Payroll Software Company or working as part of an in house team.
- Knowledge of relational databases, in particular SQL Server
- Able to produce concisely written, accurate, clear and complete documentation and notes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, patient and careful with clients, communicate issues to people with all levels of understanding.
- Hard working and focused, able to constantly prioritise workload.
- Disciplined, deadline-aware, always conscious of client commitments and deadlines.
- Willing to go the extra mile for customers
We are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959926403