IT Manager / Senior Compliance
IT Manager / Senior Compliance Analyst
Work with one of the fastest growing UK businesses!
Up to £50,000 + Bonus + Benefits!
This is a great opportunity for an IT professional looking for a slight change in their career! The right person will have a strong IT background whether that be It Management, Service Management or Programme Management and is now looking for a hands off opportunity to get heavily involved in ensuring that the business is in compliance in line with its responsibilities from a IT perspective.
This is a fast-paced team dealing with the regulations within the applicable jurisdictions in which the business operates on global scale.
- Provide internal consultancy on regulatory matters
- Daily checks looking for the times the business are not compliant
- PCI audits
- Licence management / Contract negotiation
- Identify appropriate regulatory training / knowledge transfer into every area of the business as required.
- Regulatory tender response - gathering information from colleagues to answer or build documentation evidence ready for submission.
- Take an active role in the project process to ensure that regulatory matters are considered throughout.
- Take an active role with team process design.
What do you need?
- Reasonable knowledge of IT - with an understanding of technical terms (e.g. RAID, SQL, SDLC, etc).
- Ability to liaise at multiple levels with colleagues in the business.
- Naturally process orientated
- Pragmatic approach to the administration of governance and risk.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- IT Manager / Service Delivery Manager / Change Manager/ Problem Manager / Incident Manager / Release Manager
- Technical Managers (Looking to move away from hands on out of hours position)
Think this could be you? But keen to know more? - Send a copy of your CV directly to us here at Uniting Ambition and our IT specialist recruiter will be in touch for a quick confidential chat! Click 'APPLY NOW' to find out more!
Key words; Compliance, IT , Infrastructure , IT Management , Legislation , License management , procurement , contract negotiation , Project Management , Tender response , Support Manager , Head of IT Support , SQL , RAID , SDLC
IT Manager / Senior Compliance (Compliance and Regulation)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924507