BI Business Analyst Insurance London
BI Business Analyst required for leading London insurer and multiple positions open at varying levels of seniority. We're looking for professionals who will be responsible for building MS technical BI and analytics solutions for the business. Experience delivering MI, BI or DWH solutions with a London market insurer, broker or service provider is required. Multiple opportunities available for candidates of varying seniority.
You will work across the lifecycle of the implementation working closely with the stakeholders, taking ownership of your deliveries and will be able to clearly communicate the value that your solutions will deliver. You will bring innovative ways of working to the team and will be expected to pick up new tools quickly and work on proof of concepts as required. Our client use Power BI as a reporting solution but we will consider candidates with reporting experience on any similar toolset i.e. Tableau, Cognos, Business Objects, QlikView, etc.
- Experience working in BI projects and teams
- Experience working in the insurance industry is a must
- Strong business and stakeholder management skills
- Self-starter who can operate independently or as part of a team
- Advanced listening skills and written and verbal communications
- Extensive experience interacting with business stakeholders
- Workshop facilitation
- Business process analysis and documentation
- Experience with any reporting solution (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Cognos, Business Objects, QlikView, etc.) would be a plus.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79170850