RNMH, RNLD, RMN, RGN
We need Mental Health Nurses - All areas
Our Staff Nurse role involves:
- The comprehensive assessment of patients.
- Planning and reviewing care plans in partnership with patients.
- Compiling positive risk management plans for individuals within an evidence based framework.
- Contribute to pre-admission assessment of referred patients.
- Adhere at all times to the NMC code of professional conduct.
- Maintain health, safety, and security within legislative requirements and in adherence to identified standards and local policy.
- Operate effectively as a team member.
- Contribute to the development of others within the team, and act as associate mentor supporting students and newly qualified nurses.
To be successful as Staff Nurse, you'll need
- RMN, RNLD or RMNH qualification
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work flexibility
- Basic Literacy skills
- Basic Knowledge of general mental health issues
- Common sense approach to problem solving.
- Basic numeracy skills
- Some appreciation of Mental Health problems.
- Experience of secure environment.
- Experience of interdisciplinary team work and coordination of care.
- Experience of working with potentially aggressive and stressful situations.
About our benefits
In return for your expertise and hard work, we offer a wide range of benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Free meals while on duty
- Carefirst - Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Childcare vouchers
- Career development
- Personal health insurance
- Voluntary Benefits
APPLY NOW or call us for more information