I am eager to speak with highly skilled Data Architects who will be responsible for the implementation of analytical technologies, delivering solutions and outcomes to an impressive portfolio of clients. You will be based out of Central London but an ability to travel will be required for this position. Would you like to work with the most up to date and modern technology?
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Working with clients to understand their specific needs, leading to the design and development of Analytical solutions.
- Develop solutions and their process to deliver a strong quality of data.
- Take full responsibility for client deliverables.
- Act as a role model for more junior members of staff and become a SME in your field.
You will have technical expertise in:
- Building top quality BI Solutions.
- In depth understanding of DB management systems.
- Proven experience delivering services on Data Architecture, Data strategy, Data governance, MDM, Visualisation, Big Data or Analytical modelling
- Experience with the likes of Power BI, QlikSense, QlikView or Tableau.
- Cloud based technology exposure such as AWS, Azure or GCP
To be considered please contact me at
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79169022