Interim Financial Accountant
A global leader in Marketing are recruiting for an Interim Financial Accountant to join their Greater Manchester office for a period of six months. This leading Marketing company are one of the largest promotional product suppliers in the world. They have offices globally and are continuing to grow.
There are number of key responsibilities, duties and requirements for this Interim Financial Accountant position:
- Responsibility for the p&l of an overseas entity, including preparation of month end reconciliations.
- Responsibility for the preparation and review of the balance sheet reconciliations associated with the work you undertake,
- Assist with the Monthly Management Reporting pack,
- Preparation of VAT return workings for multiple VAT registrations; assist in providing support and advice on VAT queries,
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts for multiple entities,
- Liaison with auditors and tax advisors regarding the above statutory accounts.
- Assist with submission of Statutory filings to relevant Tax Offices and Companies House (or equivalent), including liaison with external authorities.
- Assistance with annual Budgets and interim reforecasts, coordinating with other finance team members; to include management of this process ensuring required timescales and deadlines are communicated internally and adhered to.
- Perform an Internal Audit function on judgmental/ complex balance sheet areas as and when required e.g. customer rebates, stock valuations.
To be considered for this Interim Financial Accountant you need to:
- Be fully qualified accountant,
- Come from a fast paced environment,
- Strong teamwork experience across global entities,
- Excellent Excel skills,
- Prior experience of managing the financial reporting process.
If you feel this Marketing position in Greater Manchester would be something you would be ideal for then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me on 0161 214 7428 or send your CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79167687