Purchase Ledger Clerk
We are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a busy and successful Accountancy Team within a family owned organisation on the outskirts of Widnes. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the team in all areas of Purchase Ledger and processing a high-volume number of invoices as the company continues its expansion.
* Use of SAGE 50 to produce accounts and reports
* Match and code high volume invoices
* Check and reconcile supplier statements
* Process expenses for company depots
* Maintaining relationship with suppliers
* File invoices and statements
* Resolving complex queries
* Petty Cash
* Day to day admin
* Experience using SAGE 50 is preferred
* Minimum 1-2 years working in a similar role
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Strong Literacy and Numeracy skills
The successful candidate will benefit from working within a close-knit team in a highly visible role with direct support from the Finance Manager.
Hours: Mon - Fri 8.30 - 5.30
If you match the above criteria and are interested in applying for the position, please do not hesitate to contact us.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79177703