Test Analyst/ Gaming Tester
We are seeking a software tester with experience of games testing to support our client, a leading developer of serious gaming concepts.
Skills and expereince:
* Creation of a detailed test plan
* Defining test cases and the creation of test scripts
* Pro-actively manage allocated staff and the prioritization of test sets
* Execute test cases
* Raising of Test Defects - identify and record defects found during the execution of test scripts.
* Maintenance of test database
* Communicate key issues and requirements to development team and senior management
* Ensure all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards, methods and procedures to ensure information retention and re-use.
* ISEB / ISTQB Foundation Certificate (optional)
* Minimum of 3 years testing experience
* An in depth understanding of QA processes
* Leadership and organisational experience
* Able to motivate staff
* Excellent communication and reporting skills
* A highly driven and flexible approach
* A keen enthusiasm for gaming
* Previous background experience in synthetic environment training. (Desirable but not essential)
* Strong technical knowledge/skills (e.g. programming, scripting, console hardware)
If interested, contact Paul Smith on 020 7940 4590 or email
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79190536