Purchase Ledger Clerk
Cobalt are recruiting on behalf of one of London's best known fund administrators, who are now looking for a Purchase Ledger to join one of their client facing teams. This role is set to develop, gaining exposure to a variety of Real Estate clients, as well as other business functions within this organisation.
Being responsible for running the Accounts Payable for the portfolio of clients, it will be your responsibility to ensure all invoices are recorded, coded and uploaded on the system.
Other duties involved with this role include:
- Prepare payment recommendations and obtain the required authorisation from fund managers to make payments
- Set up payment runs and coordinate the payment approval process with senior management
- Maintain cashbooks and reconcile bank accounts regularly
- Resolve Accounts Payable related client queries in a professional and timely manner
- Prepare VAT payments in a timely manner
- Provide assistance to team members as and when required
Skills required for this role includes:
- Excellent knowledge of double entry and attention to detail
- Dealing with a high number of invoices
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong excel skills
- Prior experience of SUN systems would be advantageous
- The ability to use initiative when confronting queries and considering whether processes can be improved
If you feel this role will provide the development you are looking for, please apply with an updated CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79184510