An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Test Engineer to provide industry leading safety-critical services for the protection of people, buildings and infrastructure. You will be a confident self-starter with experience in a field based service role, excellent interpersonal skills and able to use initiative. The position offers a competitive salary, employment package and great place to work.
Applications from ex-military personnel (British Army, Royal Air Force, Royal Navy and Royal Marines) are strongly encouraged.
Key Responsibilities / Experience:
- Survey, test and inspect lightning protection and buried earthing systems
- Display excellent customer service skills in fulfilling the needs of our clients
- Record and produce comprehensive reports on the condition of systems using a Personal Digital Assistant (PDA)
- Uphold health and safety standards through proficient use of risk and method statements
- Must hold a clean current driving licence
- Experience within the construction industry holding a valid CSCS card with knowledge of lightning protection industry standards would be advantageous, however full training will be given. A flexible approach to work with the ability to travel and lodge away is essential in this role. A clean and current driving licence is essential.
- Driven and self-motivated
- Keen eye for detail
- Polite, reliable and punctual
- Clean and tidy worker
- Disciplined, professional and honest
Salary: £24,000 (£34,000 – £36,000 OTE)
22 days holiday
Hours: 40 Hour Week (Monday to Friday)
Location: West London
Job Type: Permanent
Vacancy Reference: HQ5071
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79186711